Beat the Post-Wedding Blues
Here are some suggestions to overcome the post-wedding blues.
• Decorate | Put your planning and mood board skills back in action with a decorating project. Pick a room, pick a colour and get painting!
• Take a class | Cake decorating? French? DIY car maintenance? Evening classes are pretty inexpensive and great for honing new skills. Go online or drop into your nearest Adult Learning Centre to find out what’s on.
• Treat yourself | Lots of couples feel despondent after the big day. Treat yourself to a pampering facial, haircut or dinner out with friends to lift your mood.
• Book a break | Put something in the diary to look forward to. If your budget allows why not book a holiday abroad? Or save pennies with a short city-break somewhere.
• Volunteer | Helping others is a great way to give something back and feel good. If there’s an organisation you’d like to help, get involved. Sites such as http://www.do-it.org.uk/ and http://www.ncvo.org.uk/ list thousands of volunteer opportunities by interest and postcode.
Looking for the ideal wedding venue? The Pavilion, Buckinghamshire is an elegant indoor and outdoor wedding location set in acres of idyllic countryside. For more details visit www.thepavilionuk.com or call 01494 881171.
Leave a comment
No posts found, be the first!