Five Things To Do After The Honeymoon
Once the honeymoon is over it’s time to get back to reality. But don’t unscrew your wedding planning head just yet; there are still five things to do:
• Wedding Thank-You Notes Dedicate time to writing thank-you notes to everyone who attended and who helped with wedding arrangements. Ideally these should be sent out a couple of months after the wedding.
• Order Wedding Photos Most photographers post a sneak peek of your wedding photos online a week or so after your wedding. When back from honeymoon, contact your wedding photographer to see when the full set will be available. - FIVE TIPS TO FIND YOUR PERFECT WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER
• Invoices Check whether there are any outstanding bills from wedding suppliers to settle. If you have any queries, contact the supplier so that they can be resolved as soon as possible.
• Clean and Store Wedding Outfits To preserve your wedding dress and morning suit in perfect condition arrange to have them professionally cleaned. Prevent them deteriorating by storing in acid-free tissue paper in a wedding dress box.
• Change of name? If you are taking your partner’s name and/or moving in with your partner, you need to notify organisations such as the DVLA, Passport Office and bank about the changes. Don’t forget to let friends and family know your new address too!
The Pavilion is a picturesque country wedding venue in the heart of the Chiltern Hills. Find out more at www.thepavilionuk.com or call 01494 881171.