The benefits of an exclusive-use wedding venue
The Pavilion at Lane End Conference Centre
If you are planning a wedding then you may want to consider a venue with suitable wedding accommodation, especially if you have guests travelling from further afield.
Booking a venue with on-site accommodation has many benefits including:
• Your guests can relax and enjoy themselves without having to worry about taxis.
• Everyone will be in one place, which means the celebrations can go on for longer.
• Guests from out of town won’t be familiar with the local area and therefore won’t have to research and source accommodation.
Our venue is set in the Wycombe district of Buckinghamshire surrounded by 26 acres of landscaped grounds with a number of leisure facilities to choose from.
The accommodation is in Wycombe Lodge, a self-contained building with 35 en-suite bedrooms. The accommodation is directly adjacent to The Pavilion - keeping all your guests in a self-contained building with easy access to the wedding venue.
We offer a very competitive wedding accommodation rate of £120 per room including full English breakfast.
In total there are 111 bedrooms on-site between three buildings, should you require more than 35 bedrooms. The breakfast will be served in the Wycombe Lodge dining room.
All bedrooms are comfortably furnished and booking include the following: .
- Breakfast in the dining room
- Standard double beds
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Small flatscreen TV
- Hair dryer
- Fresh towels and toiletries
- FREE Wi-Fi