The Pavilion Celebrates Ten Years of Weddings with new Diamond Package
Weddings at Lane EndThe Pavilion at Lane End - one of only two outdoor wedding venues in Buckinghamshire - is celebrating a decade of hosting weddings by launching a new luxurious Diamond Wedding Package.
The Pavilion was awarded its licence as a civil ceremony venue in 2003 and has been the wedding venue of choice for hundreds of couples over the past ten years.
Heni Fourie, Sales and Marketing Manager at The Pavilion, said: “We are delighted to reach this milestone. Over the years our wedding co-ordinator team has worked extremely hard to hone and enhance our venue and services to deliver the ultimate wedding experience.
“To mark our tenth anniversary we wanted to offer something truly special for couples, as such we have created an all inclusive Diamond Wedding Package.”
Since The Pavilion began hosting weddings ten years ago, the wedding venue in High Wycombe has undergone a series of transformations.
The grand Pavilion room, which is licensed to hold indoor ceremonies, has been equipped with floor-to-ceiling windows and French doors to maximise views of the surrounding countryside.
Whilst to meet the demand from couples seeking outdoor wedding venues in Buckinghamshire, in 2007 a romantic Garden Gazebo was constructed in the landscaped grounds.
Based on a traditional design, the timber frame structure is situated close to the venue’s spacious private terrace which can seat up to 130 guests.
In 2009 The Pavilion introduced three tailor-made wedding packages Silver, Gold and Platinum - to meet couples’ individual preferences and budgets.
However, to mark ten successful years, The Pavilion is launching its fourth wedding offering: The Diamond Package.
New All-inclusive Diamond Wedding Package
This prestigious wedding package will incorporate all of the elements of the Platinum wedding offering but with even more valuable services.
Couples opting for the Diamond wedding package can expect:
• Exclusive hire of The Pavilion wedding and wedding reception venue
• Wedding breakfast
• Drinks and specialised wedding catering
• A choice of beautiful fresh flowers arrangements, including the Vera Wang Collection
• Luxurious chair covers and co-ordinating sashes
• Personalised wedding cake
• An experienced local wedding photographer in Buckinghamshire
• Professional DJ-hire and mobile disco for the evening reception
The Pavilion’s Executive Head Chef has also designed a sumptuous new wedding menu exclusively for the Diamond wedding package.
Full details about the new package will be revealed at its official launch at The Pavilion’s Wedding Venue Open Day on 6 October 2013.
For couples wanting to find out more, you are invited to come along and meet the Pavilion wedding team where you can enjoy:
• A complimentary glass of champagne
• Personalised planning advice from The Pavilion’s experienced wedding co-ordinators
• A tour of our indoor and outdoor wedding location, terrace area, and, as a wedding venue with accommodation, our fresh, modern guest rooms.
f you would like to attend The Pavilion’s Wedding Venue Open Day register online here or contact Heni Fourie on 01494 881171.